Still Waiting…

It has been a week since we saw the Dr. and I still have not heard from the imaging center. I guess that I have to follow up yet again to see what is going on.

I give them a call. The gal there tells me that they do not have an order from the Dr.’s office. Frustrated that I am chasing after folks to do their job, I call the gal over to the Dr.’s office. She tells me it was someone else’s job to send this over but if I hang on she will look in my file.

She gets back on the phone and tells me that the order was slipped back into my file and overlooked in being sent. She tells me that she will send it right away.

After an hour, I get a phone call from the imaging center. Can I be there the following Monday for the PET CT?

I am now scheduled to go!

Do you have thoughts to share? I would love to hear them!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s